{thankyou to Jill for the idea}
Favorite Activity with the girls:

Making a happy birthday banner for Brad. We hung it on the garage... We also organized the basement, and swept/organized the garage for his Birthday surprise =0).Favorite Birthday Surprise:
Couple Massage at Balance Day Spa =0).
I don't have any pictures....although, believe me, I was SO tempted. I thought Brad's 30th birthday deserved something special. SO I booked a couple massage at a local spa. It really was just as amazing as it sounds =0).
*despite my best efforts, Brad suspected our activity the whole time...
Favorite other Surprise:
Brad was supposed to be at a meeting Friday, and he stayed home instead.....Yeah!
Favorite non-birthday activity:
Lunch with Girlfriends. You have to love that =0).
Favorite Taste:
Blue Berry and Strawberry rubarb pie from Frank's bakery
Favorite Feeling:1. Being outside without a jacket =0). 2. Tickling Liv's hand in the car....and she says, "Mommy, I really love it when you put your fingers on my hand so softly like that. It makes me so happy." {insert dreamy gaze =0).}
Favorite Sight:
50+ degrees on my outdoor thermometer =0)... and more to come...{double =0)..}
Favorite Sound:
Gwen starting to call Liv--- "Li".... and "Doodle" =0). When I ask her to say "Gwen", she says, "baby" =0).
Least Favorite Sound:
Gwen and Me coughing.....again, argh.
Favorite Experience:
Getting to sustain Thomas S. Monson as the 16th President, and prophet during the Solemn Assembly on Saturday. It was really neat to be able to watch everyone raise their hand to sustain him, and then feel the confirming spirit in my heart, confirming to me that he is the man God would have lead the church at this time. The Holy Ghost is an amazing thing =0).
Happy Birthday Week Daddy!!
4 comments:
Holy cow woman, your pictures are AMAZING! Seriously, you need to sell your services! (Do you have any tips?) :) I can't believe how much Liv looks like you. Your daughters are absolutely beautiful. It looks like you had a fun week!
So many fun tidbits! Have I told YOU how amazing I think you are and how I would totally move to Maine in a second just to live near you and Brad??
Happy birthday Brad! You're awesome, wish we could see more of you. Bets, those pictures are so cute.
Happy Birthday Brad. I'm loving all these cute things you did with the girls. How fun for the massages. Glad he had a good day.
Post a Comment