Oats, Oats and More OatsToday We went down to Camp to use Brad's Mum's nifty Mylar bag sealer. The drive was SO
BEAUTIFUL, I had to stop and take a picture of my little
WIDE MOUTHED FROG =0).

The Leaves are definitely at peak now, and it really is just amazing.

Anyway, this picture of Mum and Bridgette holding Space Food (as Bridgette dubbed it) is actually all of the bulk rice, oats, and flour we sealed. And now it is neatly organized in my basement. I must say it feels great to know I have a little bit of an emergency stash.... My hope is to become entirely self sufficient so that I don't
EVER have to go grocery shopping again. (Yeah right!... But isn't that a wonderful thought!)
1 comment:
Hi Betsy!
Love the picture of Liv as a "wide-mouthed frog." :) The leaves are beautiful too - I wish we lived a little closer and could come visit.
-Lindsey Nelson
Post a Comment