Thursday, July 02, 2009

Strawberry Festival and Butterfly Girls

We spent our first full day in St. Louis in Kimmswick, Missouri where they were having their Strawberry festival. The girls loved all of the colorful vendors, the live music (including a cute little old man playing an accordian) and learning to do the chicken dance with Grandma JoLynn. Kimmswick is full of little antique shops and yummy food. My parents of course spoiled the girls with sugar and ice cream. Check out the big old Strawberry Sunday Gwen got to finish all by herself! But all of our favorites were getting the girls faces painted. They looked SO cute and were of course so thrilled it made us all happy =0).



4 comments:

David and Megan said...

Your family is just too cute! I'm really hoping you don't forget your dream of returning to Provo soon, I had so much fun getting to know you and Brad better!

Susie said...

Love the girls butterfly faces too cute and way fun!!

Jill T said...

I'm impressed Gwen ate that whole think! And their faces look cute!

Laurie said...

Such cute face painting! I want some of Gwen's sundae!