

We live in the land of Christmas trees, but somehow we still drive 1/2 hour away to a Christmas tree farm in order to cut one down. Friday we headed to Piper mountain with Brad's fam to get a real tree, YEAH. It brought back so many memories of doing this every year as a child. I miss my family, so this was the perfect thing. I LOVE that this time of year is SO full of traditions =0).
2 comments:
That is so cool that you went to cut down your own Christmas tree. I love the Gwen is on the back and just hanging out. Too fun and such a great tradition. Hope your Christmas was extra special with yummy Christmas tree smell in the house.
I miss that too. Watch out! Aunt Pat with a saw! Is that Britt?? Looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment