Well, yesterday my mom asked me what we have been up to around my house, and I told her that mostly we have been taking TONS of pictures. I told Brad a while back that I think I have an addictive personality....not meaning that others become addicted to me, but that once I get hooked on something, I can't think about anything else. Last winter it was the wallpaper in my house....Now the wall paper is all gone, and I took a turn being addicted to blogs...which I have only slightly recovered from. Now, I am totally addicted to taking and photoshopping pictures. My POOR CHILDREN! They are constantly props. . . Anyway, in the middle of it all, I admitted to my mom (who lives way too far away) that all I have been doing is chasing my girls around with a camera. So, in the midst of this conversation, I promised my mom I would post some of the most recent pictures of her girls. HERE THEY ARE MOM! and P.S. WE MISS YOU!! P.P. S. For anyone who is worried about the welfare of my children, I promised myself that they get a vacation from the camera this week....maybe not the whole week, but at least a few days!



7 comments:
Betsy, those pictures are gorgeous! I hear you on the addicted personality thing. I'm the same way.
Betsy - those are FABULOUS!!!! You are really talented at taking pcitures!!
Your girls are both so beautiful!!!!
I love your pictures! I love looking at your sweet girls. What a good addiction to have!
that top one of Liv could be an ad for J crew for kids.
These are so cute! The one of Liv in the orange vest is my favorite. I seriously need some lessons!
What sweet pictures of even sweeter girls! I love the texture of the rocks. Love you!
Ok, can your kids be any more beautiful. Those pictures are priceless. I'm amazed at everyones talented photo abilities. I guess I need to start practicing. I guess when you have beautiful girls, all pictures turn out priceless.
Post a Comment