Sunday, June 17, 2007

These are my parents. They are GREAT! I have an awesome family and today on Father's day, I wanted to say THANK YOU to my DAD! I LOVE YOU DAD. Since most of you don't know my dad, I want to tell you a little bit about him-->

I would describe my dad as:
  • Quiet: but incredibly Friendly
  • Even tempered: As far as I can remember, I have never heard him raise his voice.
  • Adoring:I know he thinks I am perfect.
  • Twinkly: He always has a twinkle in his eye.
  • Logical: he can look at any situation without involving his emotions.
  • Visionary:He is the idea man. You give him a problem, and he can come up with the best solutions.
  • Faithful: Above all, my dad knows that God lives and loves us, and has taught this to his children.
I am such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful father. I love you and miss you!! I can't wait to see you guys in a month.

1 comment:

KariAnn said...

betsy,
your house is adorable. What kind of wood floors do you have? The color looks really similar to mine. I love your black and white bathroom. The plates are darling on the wall. Did you make all your window coverings? They're really cute too.